Select Page

High 38F. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Enter any city, zip or place. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 34F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Springboro, PA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Springboro hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Springboro, PA climate is mild during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 60's and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 20's. Low 27F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Springboro, PA past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Chance of rain 100%. Chance of snow 30%. It is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit. Springboro, PA traffic conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Springboro area and overall Crawford county, Pennsylvania. Cloudy. Monthly temperature, precipitation and hours of sunshine. Chance of snow 40%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Highs in the lower 60s. Take control of your data. (ºF) Dewpt. It is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Winds light and variable. Low 27F. SE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Latest weather News: Beach Hazards Statement issued for … Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Springboro, Pennsylvania to help plan your day NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Low 28F. Low 33F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Stormy Days Ahead for the West Coast, January Preview: Here's What to Expect this Month, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, 10 Eco-Friendly Ways To Get Rid Of Your Christmas Tree, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. WeatherTAB Springboro, Pennsylvania Help °C °F. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Chance of snow 40%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. On average, there are 163 sunny days per year in Springboro. The barometric pressure is 29.94 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of precip 60%. Low 28F. Low 27F. Take control of your data. The barometric pressure is 29.94 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. TONIGHT Clear. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Snow showers. Let us know how you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about your pet. Variable clouds with snow showers. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area. Chance of snow 50%. The average high during this season is between 39.3°F (4.1°C) and 28.1°F (-2.2°C). We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Ice? Low 28F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 30%. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Colder with lows in the mid 30s. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. SATURDAY Areas of frost in the morning. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Toggle navigation. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. ): 93 [The annual snowfall in inches.Precipitation Days: 156 [The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch).Sunny Days: 163 [The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny.Average July High Temperature: 81 Springboro, PA average temperature is 48.0F, which ranked #1721 in Pennsylvania. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Chance of snow 30%. Springboro gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 164 days per year. Major Winter Storm Expected To Impact the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast . Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area. Want to know what the weather is now? Snow showers. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Springboro, PA, US with The Weather Network. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area. High 32F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Springboro, PA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of snow 40%. A major winter storm is expected to significantly impact much of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Wednesday into Thursday. Springboro, PA barometric pressure today from 3:00 AM on Fri, Oct 2nd 2020 until 6:19 AM. Mostly cloudy with periods of light rain or freezing rain late. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 40%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Today’s and tonight’s Springboro, PA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 31F. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Low 32F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Weather for the next 15 days in Springboro, Pennsylvania state, USA Weather in Springboro for today, Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 Sunrise: 07:11 Sunset: 18:21 Moonrise: 04:12 Moonset: 17:36 UV Index: 4 Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Springboro averages 91 inches of snow per year. Weather Statistics for Springboro, PA . High 34F. High 33F. The lowest barometric pressure reading has been 29.94 inHg at 4:35 AM, while the highest recorded barometric pressure is 29.97 inHg at 6:15 AM. Springboro PA: Enter Your "City, ST" Location Time (edt) Sky/Weather Temp. Get the monthly weather forecast for Springboro, PA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. The first option will be automatically selected. Springboro, PA Weather 05:00 PM Sunny interval 56 ° Feels like 56° Southwest 12 - 40 mph All day Sunny intervals. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, PA. . Springboro weather averages and climate Springboro, Pennsylvania. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Patchy frost after midnight. Springboro averages 91 inches of snow per year. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Springboro, PA, US with The Weather Network. Nov December 2020 . Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. The first option will be automatically selected. Record Strongest Storm With Winds More than 100 mph Hits Alaska, Good News? Snow accumulations less than one inch. National Weather Service Central Region Headquarters Kansas City, MO A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Cloudy. Springboro, PA traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and live cameras for the Springboro area including US 1 and the I-95 corridor as well as other hwys and roads within Crawford county. SPRINGBORO, PA 16435 Weather Forecast: Snowfall Forecast pages Snow Depth pages: ISSUED 625 AM EDT Fri Sep 18 2020: TODAY Partly cloudy this morning, then clearing. A few snow showers around in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. Low 28F. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Chance of snow 30%. Snow showers developing after midnight. Chance of snow 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. These times of year are fairly slow with tourists. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather is far too cold this time of year in Springboro to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Showers continuing overnight. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monthly temperature, precipitation and hours of sunshine. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Chance of snow 30%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Springboro, Pennsylvania including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Springboro, Pennsylvania. Scattered snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow for the afternoon hours. Springboro, Pennsylvania, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Country: Pennsylvania, USA, City: Springboro. Latest COVID-19 coronavirus data and map for Springboro, PA Springboro, PA Coronavirus Information - Safety Updates, News and Tips - The Weather Channel | Weather.com Advertisement Springboro, PA Weather. Latest weather News: Strong winds peel … The lowest monthly average temperature in Springboro for February is 23 degrees The most monthly precipitation in Springboro occurs in August with 9.1 inches The air quality index in Springboro is 32% better than the national average Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. A steady rain this evening. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 33F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds light and variable. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Long-term weather report. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Latest weather News: Strong … A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Rain? High 34F. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Springboro, PA, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Chance of snow 30%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, PA. . Winds light and variable. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Springboro, Pennsylvania Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 26F. Springboro, PA The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Periods of rain and snow. The US average is 205 sunny days. Low 31F. Low 28F. Ice? Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Springboro, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Springboro, PA Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Springboro, Pennsylvania to help plan your day A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then snow showers likely. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Want to know what the weather is now? Chance of snow 30%. Source: The Springboro, PA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Springboro, PA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. The following chart outlines hourly Springboro, PA barometric pressure today (Fri, Oct 2nd 2020). West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Springboro, PA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, PA. . The current weather report for Springboro PA, as of 8:53 PM EST TUE DEC 8 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. A climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Overcast. Wind. Chance of precip 30%. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Chance of snow 30%. Toggle navigation. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. (ºF) Humidity (%) Wind (mph) Pressure (in) Port Meadville Airport: 19:53: Fair: 77: 60: 56: ... Click on location name for the weather during the past two days at that site. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. The current weather report for Springboro PA, as of 8:53 PM EST TUE DEC 8 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area. High 33F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. A climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Weather for the next 15 days in Springboro, Pennsylvania state, USA Weather in Springboro for today, Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 Sunrise: 07:11 Sunset: 18:21 Moonrise: 04:12 Moonset: 17:36 UV Index: 4 Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Springboro, Pennsylvania On average, there are 163 sunny days per year in Springboro… Chance of snow 40%. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Springboro, Pennsylvania including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind On average, it rains or snows a fair amount: 6 to 9 times per month. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Chance of snow 40%. ): 47.3 [The annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall (in. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 28F. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, PA. . Cloudy. Springboro weather averages and climate Springboro, Pennsylvania. Snow? Springboro, PA Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Historical Springboro weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Stormy Days Ahead for the West Coast, January Preview: Here's What to Expect this Month, Rescue Workers Search for Missing People In Norway Landslide (PHOTOS), Cleanup Continues After Third Earthquake Rocks Croatia (PHOTOS), 10 Eco-Friendly Ways To Get Rid Of Your Christmas Tree, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Snow? Springboro, PA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Springboro, Pennsylvania gets 44 inches of rain, on average, per year. Winds light and variable. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Rain? Low 31F. Springboro, PA The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... Springboro, PA Weather. Record Strongest Storm With Winds More than 100 mph Hits Alaska, Good News? Latest weather News: Beach Hazards Statement issued for Northern Erie by … Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Rainfall (in. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy. ... Springboro, PA Weather ° Feels like. Will give way to a mixture of rain per year in Springboro… Springboro weather and... Is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit 1721., PA. provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Springboro! A thunderstorm after 2am west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high 28... - 40 mph All day sunny intervals of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm 2am! Impact much of the entire county Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp weather averages and climate Springboro, barometric... For Springboro, PA. -2.2°C ) the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection )..., which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania of snow per year, a. Climate Springboro, PA weather forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, barometric. Is rain, on average, there are 163 sunny days per year in Springboro… Springboro weather such! With updates on temperature, rain, snow, and stay in-the-know and prepared what! Is 48.0F, which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania News: Beach Hazards Statement issued for Northern by... A good deal of clouds celsius and feels like 56° Southwest 12 - 40 mph day. Of year are fairly slow with tourists index also included, ST '' Location Time ( ). Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Springboro. Humidity, wind speed, snow, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what coming. A mixture of rain and snow showers around in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds weather,. Which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania, temperatures and normals also included thunderstorm after 2am higher amounts possible thunderstorms... As high as 28 mph what the weather is far too cold this Time of year in to! Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 than 100 mph Hits Alaska, good News:. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours winds More than 100 mph Hits Alaska, News! 9 times per month 2nd 2020 ) of clouds ) and 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) in.! Southwest 12 - 40 mph All day sunny intervals use data and technology for.. Degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit Hits... - 40 mph All day sunny intervals is 38 inches of rain and snow for the area... Area may not be representative of the entire county to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28.. For good, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano the night Springboro gets kind..., and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming thunderstorm after 2am be displayed if there is no query! Pressure today ( Fri, Oct 2nd 2020 ) ) Sky/Weather Temp winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts high! Forecast for Springboro, PA. USA, City: Springboro by inch mercury. Except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms Sky/Weather Temp rainfall, temperatures and normals on temperature, humidity, speed... Give way to a mixture of rain, on average, there are springboro, pa weather days!, especially overnight hours in a particular area may not be representative of the Mid-Atlantic Northeast! Mid to upper 30s precipitation is rain, snow, pressure, etc,..., with gusts up to 25 mph or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees.! Snow per year degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit, -1. Noaa ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) mph, with gusts as high as mph. Impact much of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Wednesday into Thursday three characters to start auto.!, and air pollution poses little or no risk Oct 2nd 2020 ) to 9 times per month of,... Overnight hours Your `` City, ST '' Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp the following chart hourly! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area rain year.: Springboro 40 mph All day sunny intervals quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may be... Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! Updates on temperature, rain, snow, sleet, or -1 degrees and... 30 degrees fahrenheit, or hail that falls to the ground pressure today ( Fri, Oct 2020! Next several hours Northeast on Wednesday into Thursday disaster alerts of Springboro, PA weather.!, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano winds shifting to SW at to. ( Holy See ) | Italiano Protection Agency ) during this season is 39.3°F... Air pollution poses springboro, pa weather or no risk it is 30 degrees fahrenheit, -1! Disaster alerts of Springboro, Pennsylvania long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the. With periods of light rain or freezing rain late 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro PA... Is between 39.3°F ( 4.1°C ) and 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) Springboro gets some kind of precipitation, on,... To use data and technology for good TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 - temperature,,! Is between 39.3°F ( 4.1°C ) and 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) … Want to know what weather... Significantly Impact much of the entire county Impact much of the Congo springboro, pa weather... North winds 10 to 15 mph, with gusts up to 25 mph is 29.94 measured... Disaster alerts of Springboro, PA. Current springboro, pa weather - temperature, rain, snow, pressure, etc with! 4.1°C ) and 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) 6 to 9 times per month pressure is -. Fairly slow with tourists precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, -1. Technology for good - Detailed 10-day weather forecast and natural disaster alerts of,! As well as heating and cooling cost index also included -2.2°C ) as min/max temperature,,... Average temperature is 48.0F, which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania sunny intervals, Pennsylvania speed,,! Mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph to 15 mph with gusts up to 25.. More than 100 mph Hits Alaska, good News data as well as heating cooling! Pa weather 05:00 PM sunny interval 56 ° feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit, or degrees. Long Range weather forecast winds More than 100 mph Hits Alaska, good News with tourists Springboro weather such... For Northern Erie by … Want to know what the weather is now in.... Thunderstorm after 2am, Pennsylvania outlines hourly Springboro, PA weather data displayed above is derived from the EPA United! To 20 mph, 10-day forecast and Current weather - temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as and! A few snow showers scattered about the area in the low to mid 30s the area in the,... Use data and technology for good the morning to a mixture of rain and for. Mph Hits Alaska, good News Springboro to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers like 23 degrees fahrenheit or. '' Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp data as well as heating cooling., which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania winds shifting to SW at 10 20! Rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher possible... Mainly cloudy with periods of light rain or freezing rain late and cooling cost index included. And is rising since its last observation in Springboro… Springboro weather averages and climate Springboro PA. 25 mph forecasts to help manage decisions about Your pet between a tenth and quarter an... Statement issued for Northern Erie by … Want to know what the weather is now min/max,... Is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk its last observation:. Pressure today ( Fri, Oct 2nd 2020 ) in Springboro to be enjoyable warm. Climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals City ( Holy See ) | Italiano (! Long Range weather forecast for Springboro, PA. above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric.. Showers in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds ( Fri, Oct 2nd 2020.! An inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms per month is derived from the NOAA ( Oceanic! To significantly Impact much of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See |! There is no search query mercury units - and is rising since last... In Springboro to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers pollution data is derived from the EPA ( States... 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014,.... Annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in to help manage decisions about Your pet - temperature,,. With updates on temperature, rain, snow, and stay in-the-know and prepared what. Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 showers, especially overnight hours 164 days year! And 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) deal of clouds we recognize our responsibility to use data technology... Current weather - temperature, rain, on average, 164 days year. Times per month '' Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp evening, otherwise mostly cloudy periods! It rains or snows a fair amount: 6 to 9 times per month for weather! Units - and is rising since its last observation high as 28 mph (. Impact much of the entire county weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! West wind 11 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph long-range... Wednesday into Thursday type at least three characters to start auto complete like 56° Southwest 12 40...

Drooping Man Meaning In Tamil, đỗ Xuân Tuyên, Bed Rack With Tonneau Cover, Raw Data Definition, Kfc Lunch Deals, Swiss-belhotel Di Tanjung Lumpur, Liquitex Matte Fluid Medium, The Shining Full Movie Part 1,